Don’t forget that Kaylene Chadwick, undergraduate admissions counselor at Andrews University, will be presenting a “Preparing for College” webinar today!
To make sure you are ready at 1 pm EST- download Zoom prior to the event. Here is a reminder of the login information:
Log In (Thursday, November 12 from 1 pm to 3 pm EST):
- Webinar is accessed through Zoom: download here
- Click the link to join the webinar: https://andrews.zoom.us/j/237817924
- OR join by phone: +1 415 762 9988 (US Toll) or +1 646 568 7788 (US Toll)
Webinar ID: 237 817 924
The “Preparing for College” webinar will focus on the following areas:
- Finances—don’t settle! Learn how your child can afford the college of their choice.
- Academics—learn which courses are right for your child and how they can be academically ready.
- Mentally prepared—every new educational phase is different. Discover the best way for your child to make the transition!
- Q & A segment—a chance for you and your child to ask questions and prompt additional discussions.