Have you and your child discussed their plans and goals for college? Have you considered what God is calling them to do? It’s never too early to gather information and see what options your child has. Andrews University is offering “Preparing for College,” a webinar designed and created to give you and your child the knowledge they need to stay on the right track. The webinar is being offered to parents and students as part of our commitment to guide our future leaders as they learn to serve others and follow God’s plan for their future.
The “Preparing for College” webinar will focus on the following areas:
- Finances—don’t settle! Learn how your child can afford the college of their choice.
- Academics—learn which courses are right for your child and how they can be academically ready.
- Mentally prepared—every new educational phase is different. Discover the best way for your child to make the transition!
- Q & A segment—a chance for you and your child to ask questions and prompt additional discussions.
- And much, much more!
Log In (Thursday, November 12 from 1 pm to 3 pm EST):
- Webinar is accessed through Zoom: download here
- Click the link to join the webinar: https://andrews.zoom.us/j/237817924
- OR join by phone: +1 415 762 9988 (US Toll) or +1 646 568 7788 (US Toll)
- Webinar ID: 237 817 924
Join Kaylene, admissions counselor in undergraduate admissions, on Thursday, November 12 from 1 pm to 3 pm EST.
RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org and reserve your spot today!